Welcome to the virtual walkthrough of Fiona Crisp: Weighting Time. This virtual experience enables you to explore the physical exhibition as if you were there, at any time, remotely on a digital device.
Weighting Time is a survey exhibition across two venues Sunderland Museum & Winter Gardens (1 April – 3 June) and Northern Gallery for Contemporary Art (6 May – 3 September) exploring 30 years of work by British artist Fiona Crisp.
From the subterranean world of dark-matter laboratories to the midnight sun of the Norwegian mountains in summer, Crisp’s work explores how we might connect to spaces and ideas beyond our own experience.
Weighting Time is on display at Northern Gallery for Contemporary Art until 3 September.
How to use the virtual exhibition tour:
- Click on the black box on the landing screen below to enter.
- Click on the venue name you would like to explore (i.e. Sunderland Museum & Winter Gardens Exhibition) which will bring up the virtual exhibition.
- Once inside the virtual exhibition, you can move forward and backwards by clicking on the white circles on the floor.
- To navigate left and right, click and hold down your mouse button (or equivalent) and drag left or right.
- Click on the (i) icons next to the artworks to bring up more information about the artworks.
- To watch the videos, click on the play icons.
TO VIEW ON A MOBILE PHONE OR FOR FULL SCREEN VIEWING: CLICK HERE
Virtual exhibition captured by v21 artspace.