Arts Council Collection x University of Sunderland, School of Art and Design Paint the Town in Sound Virtual Exhibition Takeover
26 April- 23 May
Online – Paint the Town in Sound Virtual Exhibition Takeover
Sunderland Culture, Sunderland Museum & Winter Gardens, University of Sunderland, School of Art and Design and Arts Council Collection have joined forces to deliver a series of takeovers.
The takeovers are in response to the themes and works within the Arts Council Collection exhibitions and projects taking place across the next two years for Sunderland Culture’s National Partners Programme.
This second takeover responds to the exhibition ‘Paint the Town in Sound’.
Fifteen students have produced artwork which reflects on the artworks on display in the virtual exhibition which you can view by clicking on the link below.
Featuring work by Alexandra Gould, Caitlin Isabella Savage, Jasmine Davy, Karine Jay, Katie Stewart, Lucy Archer, Natasha Kerr Armstrong, Rayanne Noble, Simon Green, Stuart Teears, Lyn Killeen, Lorraine Lawler, Jane Young, James Hutchinson & Graham Mitchinson, Linda Howe Candler and Mohammed Arshad Mahmood-Cheema Khalid .
To view the students artwork either hover or click on the yellow icons on the virtual exhibition tour.
How to use the virtual exhibition tour:
- Click on the blue box on the landing screen below to enter.
- Once inside the virtual exhibition, you can move forward and backwards by clicking on the white circles on the floor.
- To navigate left and right, click and hold down your mouse button (or equivalent) and drag left or right.
- Click on the (i) icons next to the artworks to bring up more information about artists or art pieces.
- Click on the yellow icons next to the artworks to bring up more information about the student takeover.
- To watch the videos, click on the play icons.
Alternatively click here to see the virtual exhibition takeover.