Blow your own Christmas Bauble – Studio 1 – SOLD OUT
BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL!
This unique experience offers the opportunity to work with molten glass at over 1100 degrees centigrade! During this workshop, you will create a beautiful glass bauble to hang on your Christmas tree or to give as the perfect handmade gift. Using a variety of coloured glass you can personalise your design before blowing down the ‘iron’ to see your bauble come to life!
Wednesdays – 13, 20, 27
Saturdays – 9, 16, 23, 30
Sundays – 10, 17, 24
Wednesdays – 4, 11, 18
Saturdays – 7, 14, 21
Sundays – 1, 8, 15, 22
10.00 – 11.00 / 11.00 – 12.00 / 12.00 – 13.00 / 14.00 – 15.00 & 15.00 – 16.00
£30 per person
Minimum age 12+
(all children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult – anyone accompanying minors under 18 years will be asked to sign a disclaimer)
BEFORE BOOKING PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DELIVERY DETAILS BELOW.
Additional Information & Delivery Options
- DELIVERY OPTIONS – If you wish to have your bauble delivered to your home, please arrange and pay for this on the day you take part at our Visitor Services Desk. Packing & Postage – 1 Bauble = £7 each / 2 Baubles = £14 / 3 -10 baubles = £15 .
- Your bauble will be ready to collect, from the shop counter, 1 week after your workshop. Or can be posted out on request.
- Bookings for Christmas Bauble Making Experiences are non-refundable and dates/times are not transferable. However, you may transfer your experience to a friend or family member if required.
- This workshop requires no previous experience and is suitable for ages 12+. Please note that under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult. The accompanying adult will be asked to sign a disclaimer.
- This workshop last 1 hour and includes 7 participants per hour.
- These workshops are suitable for most people, however, if you have any questions or concerns regarding mobility or safety then please contact the Visitor Services Desk on 0191 568 9700 & discuss whilst booking.
- On rare occasions, your bauble may crack during the cooling process, if this happens we will make a replica/replacement bauble for you – in addition to your bauble which we will also give you if it is not deemed to be unsafe.
- Important! Please make sure you are suitably dressed and wearing closed-toe shoes, preferably flat.
If the date and time you would like to book is not available in the Main Studio – please check Studio 2 for availability.
Please note there will be no glass blowing demonstrations on these dates.
PLEASE SELECT SEE ALL TO VIEW ALL AVAILABLE DATES AND TIMES. Please use the drop-down calendar icon on the next page to select a different date and time to check availability.