CLLD Creative Industries Grant Information Session
Monday 12 September 2022, 6pm-7pm
Join Sunderland Culture Producer, Laura Brewis, for an information session the CLLD Creative Industries Grant, which is a new grant programme which aims to support sole traders, organisat ions and businesses who work in the creative industries in Sunderland to grow their business. Grants of £1000 will be available for creative businesses who meet the eligibility criteria (see below) and who complete a successful application.
There will be a chance to ask individual question after the information session. We would suggest you check the eligibility criteria below before attending the session.
To register, please sign up here: https://forms.office.com/r/PjmnGDstTV
This event and grant programme is funded by Sunderland Community Led Local Development Programme (CLLD), which is a five-year programme aimed at stimulating the local economy to deliver jobs and economic growth by supporting activity that addresses local needs and opportunities. Funded with the help of £3.05m of European Structural and Investment Funds and a further £2.75m match funding, the programme will deliver wide-ranging social and economic benefits.
CLLD Creative Industries Grant Eligibility Criteria
Creative businesses must:
• Be registered as a sole trader (i.e. with HMRC and submit tax returns) or applying through a CIC, LTD, Cooperative etc.
• You have to have a home or business/ studio address in an eligible postcode. Please check your postcode here
• The grant needs to be spent by March 2023
• You must be committed to completing relevant paperwork and meetings associated with the grant, and provide receipts for all activities funded by the grant in order to receive payment (i.e. this is not a grant that will be paid upfront)
• The grant must be spent on activity that will help your business grow. Examples of this could be: equipment, mentoring, attending an event or conference, consultancy to develop skills professional memberships or subscriptions.
If you have any questions in advance of the session, please email [email protected]