Design Your Own Glass Pumpkin
Wednesday 14 & Wednesday 21 October 2020
Design a colourful glass pumpkin for Halloween!
We’ve been working hard behind the scenes and carrying out risk assessments to work out the best way to deliver our experiences in a fun but covid safe way. This year we are unable to offer our traditional Make Your Own Glass Pumpkin, but we’re delighted to be able to offer you our new Design You Own Glass Pumpkin experience!
This experience offers you the opportunity to personalise your pumpkin by choosing your pumpkin’s body and stalk colours. Watch as our glassblowers add coloured glass at over 1100 degrees centigrade, use a mould to create the pumpkin shape and then add a colourful stem in the effect of your choice.
Special Offer – Alongside this experience you also get 10% off in both our Shop and The Glass Yard Café on the day of your experience, just show your booking confirmation to the member of staff who serves you on the day.
10.00 – 11.00 / 11.00 – 12.00 / 12.00 – 13.00 / 14.00 – 15.00 & 15.00 – 16.00
£42 per person
Minimum age 6+. All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Participants will be permitted to bring one additional person into the seating area during their experience. (From their household/bubble only)
Please only book for people in your household/bubble.
- Collection Only – Your pumpkin will be ready to collect, from the shop counter, 1 week after your workshop.
- Refund/Exchanges – Bookings for Pumpkin Experiences are non-refundable and dates/times are not transferable. However, you may transfer your experience to a friend or family member if required.
- Age Restrictions – This workshop requires no previous experience and is suitable for ages 6+. Please note that anyone between the age of 6 and 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Duration – This workshop lasts 1 hour and includes 3 participants per hour.
- Breakages – On rare occasions, your pumpkin may crack during the cooling process, if this happens we will make a replica/replacement pumpkin for you – in addition to your pumpkin which we will also give you if it is not deemed to be unsafe.
Please note there will be no glass blowing demonstrations on these dates.
Prior to your experience, please visit our welcome back page for details on the covid safety measures we have put in place.
All our events are subject to regular risk assessments and while we currently expect to deliver these sessions it may be necessary to cancel for safety reasons if we deem it to be in participants’ best interests. Please refer to our full terms and conditions.
When booking multiple tickets please include ALL of the participant names (Please only book for people in your household/bubble). We need this information to make sure you’re pumpkins find their way back to their rightful owner when they come out of the lehr. Thanks 🙂