NEW!! Introducing… Glass Casting
This one day course is ideal for beginners who want to understand the basics of casting glass.
You will use a variety of materials and techniques to create moulds for glass which will then be fired in the kiln. You can bring along interesting textures such as leaves, lace, buttons etc which will be imprinted on the clay.
Pieces will need finishing with cold working after the kiln firing to make it safe. It should be ready for collection approximately 14 days after the course.
10.00-16.00 / £80 / Age 16+
Break for lunch at 12.30 – 13.30. Please bring packed lunch or preorder lunch from The Glass Yard.
Artist: Robyn Townsend
- NEW!! Introducing… Glass Casting12-07-202010:00
- NEW!! Introducing… Glass Casting06-09-202010:00
- NEW!! Introducing… Glass Casting10-10-202010:00
- NEW!! Introducing… Glass Casting14-11-202010:00
- NEW!! Introducing… Glass Casting06-02-202110:00
- NEW!! Introducing… Glass Casting21-03-202110:00