Social Media Surgeries for Creatives
28 January 2020, 10-4pm
Learning Studio, National Glass Centre, Liberty Way, SR6 0GL
Are you a Sunderland-based creative practitioner or small heritage/cultural organisation and
want to up your game on social media in 2020?
Feel like some 1-2-1 time with a social media professional could help?
As part of Sunderland Culture’s Unlock the City, you have the opportunity to book an hour-
long session with social media queen and culture champion, the Culture Vulture (aka.
In this hour-long session with the Culture Vulture you can…
– Chat about any or all your social media channels – this is the perfect opportunity to ask for
– Explore the nuts and bolts of social media, functionality, content creation, understanding analytics, audience development, working with influencers and press, how social media should feed into a
marketing strategy etc.
– Ask your burning social media questions. In this safe space no questions are silly – this is your opportunity to ask anything.
– Share your current challenges and get advice from a professional.
– Have a facilitated conversation around what’s working well, your social media successes
and learning from 2019, what you feel is not working well and areas you want to improve on
You will be asked to share your social media channels ahead of the session, so Culture Vulture can prepare and familiarise herself with your platforms.
We have 5 spaces available at this session but are hoping to host more in 2020.
To book, please use this online form: https://forms.gle/5cvrrmbPEPpoEShN6
These surgeries are offered as part of the Unlock the City programme which supports the development of artists and creative businesses in Sunderland. Unlock the City is delivered in partnership by Sunderland Culture, Sunderland City Council, Digital Catapult, North East BIC and Sunderland BME Network, with funding from Arts Council England, National Lottery Heritage Fund and Coastal Communities Fund.