Spooky Castles and Ghosts
Wednesday 28 October / 1-2pm and 3-4pm
£3 / £6
Make and decorate your own spooky castle from a recycled cereal box and create a ghostly puppet to hide inside!
Book a table for your family bubble, with a maximum of 5 people (including children) per family bubble.
The cost is £3 per family bubble including one child / £6 per family bubble including 2 or more children. All children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
All participants should bring along an empty cereal box but all other resources and materials will be provided.
We have followed government guidelines to make changes in how we deliver courses and workshops safely:
- We have put in place training and new procedures and protocols around social distancing, hygiene, handling of equipment and materials and PPE (personal protective equipment)
- Adults and children over the age of 12 will be asked to wear a face covering
- We will be cleaning and sanitizing spaces in between sessions
- You will only be able to sit on a table with people in your bubble
- Staff will be there to help and answer questions during the session but will have to maintain social distancing
- All our events are subject to regular risk assessments and while we currently expect to deliver these sessions it may be necessary to cancel for safety reasons if we deem it to be in participants’ best interests. Please refer to our full terms and conditions.
For more information please contact the Public Engagement & Learning Team at [email protected].
We understand that not everyone can visit the Museum at the moment, so templates and instructions for this activity are available to download here for everyone to enjoy.
This activity supports the exhibition Castles: Paintings from the National Gallery, London.