Stained Glass Leaded Technique, Beginners Level
An introduction to basic stained glass techniques.
7th Century saint Benedict Biscop brought artisans from Europe to create Monkwearmouth-Jarrow Priory. They made the first stained glass window in England and installed it in St Peters Church, a stone’s throw from the National Glass Centre.
Learn the ancient skills of how to cut glass, lead the cut glass and solder lead joints to create a beautiful small stained glass panel of your own.
This course is aimed at beginners.
09.30 – 17.00 / £50 / Age 16+
Duration: 4 hrs
Artist: Gill McGinley
All our events are subject to regular risk assessments and while we currently expect to deliver these sessions it may be necessary to cancel for safety reasons if we deem it to be in participants’ best interests. Please refer to our full terms and conditions.
- Stained Glass Leaded Technique, Beginners Level04-10-202009:30
- Stained Glass Leaded Technique, Beginners Level08-11-202009:30Sold OutSOLD OUT
- Stained Glass Leaded Technique, Beginners Level09-01-202109:30
- Stained Glass Leaded Technique, Beginners Level14-02-202109:30Sold OutSOLD OUT
- Stained Glass Leaded Technique, Beginners Level13-03-202109:30