Virtual Exhibition: Paint the Town in Sound
21 Dec 2020 – 6 Jul 2021
Welcome to the virtual walk through of Paint the Town in Sound. This virtual experience enables you to explore the physical exhibition as if you were there, at any time, remotely on a digital device.
Paint the Town in Sound explores the timeless relationship between art and music and the direct links forged between musicians and artists taking Sunderland-based band Field Music’s own collaborations as a starting point to explore wider trends.
The artworks included in the exhibition, are drawn from the Arts Council Collection; featuring artwork from artists like Helen Cammock, Jeremy Deller, Anthea Hamilton, Mark Leckey and Susan Philipsz
How to use the virtual exhibition tour:
• Click on the blue box on the landing screen below to enter.
• Once inside the virtual exhibition, you can move forward and backwards by clicking on the white circles on the floor.
• To navigate left and right, click and hold down your mouse button (or equivalent) and drag left or right.
• Click on the (i) icons next to the artworks to bring up more information about artists or art pieces.
• To watch the videos, click on the play icons.
TO VIEW ON A MOBILE PHONE OR FOR FULL SCREEN VIEWING: CLICK HERE
To download our PDF Paint the Town in Sound exhibition virtual tour ‘How-To Guide’ click on the link here
Paint the Town in Sound is an Arts Council Collection National Partners Programme Exhibition.
Virtual exhibition captured by v21 artspace.