Keeping visitors safe
In line with government guidance, from Friday 10 December
- All visitors will be required to wear a facemask in all areas of National Glass Centre unless exempt
- Visitors to the Glass Yard café should wear a mask on entering and leaving the café
- Hand sanitiser remains available on entering the venue and throughout your visit
- Counter service remains in place in the Glass Yard
- We are continuing to operate a cashless system in National Glass Centre including in our shop, café and car park
- We will maintain an enhanced cleaning regime throughout the building.
Thank you for your support.
If you have any queries, please contact us on [email protected]
To find out more about all of the safety measures in place or what to expect on your visit to National Glass Centre view our Safety Measures page.