Suitable for: KS1 and KS2 / Curriculum links: English, Art & Design and Maths
Participate in gallery tours and discuss the contemporary art on display across our different gallery spaces.
Learn about the artists’ ideas and making processes.
Discuss the artwork as a group, share ideas, ask questions.
Learn about glass making processes and equipment.
- Be inspired by artists who work in three dimension.
- Experiment with different materials to create different constructions and 3D models
- Use sculpture to develop and share ideas, experiences and imagination
- Materials and techniques
- How to present ideas
- Discuss personal thoughts
- How hot glass is shaped into objects
Cost: £8 per pupil