Following government guidance, The Fire Station have removed COVID-19 checks from our venues. This means that unless otherwise advised, you will no longer need to provide proof of your COVID-19 Status for performances on or after this date.
Before you make your visit to The Fire Station, your ticket booker will receive a pre-visit email – it is important that you read this information, as it will confirm what, if anything, you need when you arrive at the venue.
We will continue to be responsive to changing conditions and government guidance with respect to COVID-19 and will modify our policies as necessary going forward. Any changes will be communicated to ticket holders via email.
Security at The Fire Station Auditorium
Following the change to the UK’s national threat level, The Fire Station will be implementing enhanced security procedures:
- Bag searches may be in operation on entry to The Fire Station Auditorium.
- We will NOT be offering a cloakroom service
- No alcohol purchased outside the venue will be permitted
- No glass will be allowed inside the auditorium
- Dangerous items will not be permitted
- Large bags (bigger than a handbag) will not be permitted
- We respectfully ask that all visitors minimise luggage brought to the building where possible, as this will help us to keep things running smoothly. Large bags can be booked into the Premier Inn, Sunderland (3 minutes’ walk) www.stasher.com
- Please note that refusal to allow a bag search will result in non-entry to the venue